The Our Lady’s Giving Society offers donors the opportunity to be in direct partnership with the leadership of the Department of Catholic Schools. Society members participate in empowering students to become leaders of distinction and holiness.
Members partner with Most Reverend Kevin Vann, JCD, DD and Dr. Erin Barisano, Superintendent of Catholic Schools, in addressing critical needs, financial aid, strategic curriculum and organizational development, and priorities to integrate Catholic faith, morals and culture into academic life, nurturing a strong Catholic identity.
Resources help fund the long-term sustainability of Catholic education in the Diocese of Orange addressing immediate strategic areas of need.
Benefits of Membership
- Invitation to Santa Barbara Department of Catholic Schools Symposium and Polo Weekend at Santa Barbara Polo and Racquet Club
- Mentorship Program with Catholic Young Adult Programming
- Invitations to Society Leadership events and Celebration of the Eucharist
- Quarterly Conference Calls with Diocesan Leadership and the Superintendent of Schools*+
- Diocese of Orange Bishops Scholars’ E-Newsletter
- 10% Discount at Christ Cathedral Gift Shop
- Commemorative membership item
Our Lady of Guadalupe Leadership Circle* $ 25,000
Our Lady of La Vang Guild+ $10,000
Friend of Our Lady of Lourdes $5,000
Roses of Guadalupe Member $1,000
Catholic Education Fund