Posted 12 January 2023
Cristo Rey Orange County High School is the 39th school in a growing national network of Catholic high
schools recognized for transforming Catholic education through a unique integration of rigorous
academics, professional work experience, and spiritual formation.
They currently seek an individual for the position of ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL for the 2023-2024 school year. For a detailed job description, please click on the following link: 2023 Assistant Principal_CROC
To apply, submit all of the following in pdf format (preferably one document, if possible) to [email protected], and include the position in the subject line.
- Cover letter that articulates your interest in and readiness for the position
- Contact information for three professional references (email and phone number)
- Undergraduate and graduate (where appropriate) transcripts
- Responses (maximum 500 words per response) to each of the following three prompts:
- How would you describe your philosophy of education? How would you put it into practice at Cristo Rey Orange County?
- What past experiences in educational leadership have prepared you to serve as a founding assistant principal of Cristo Rey Orange County?
- Describe how you have used data to drive instructional outcomes.