Posted 12 January 2023
Cristo Rey Orange County High School is the 39th school in a growing national network of Catholic high
schools recognized for transforming Catholic education through a unique integration of rigorous
academics, professional work experience, and spiritual formation.
They currently seek an individual for the position of CAMPUS MINISTRY DIRRECTOR & THEOLOGY TEACHER for the 2023-2024 school year. For a detailed job description, please click on the following link: 2 2023 Theology_Campus Ministry_CROC
To apply, submit all of the following in pdf format (preferably in one document, if possible) to [email protected] Include the position in the subject line of your email (e.g, Faculty: Science).
- Contact information for three professional references (name, position, email address, and phone number)
- Undergraduate and graduate (where applicable) transcripts, unofficial transcripts are acceptable
- Cover letter that includes responses (maximum 500 words per response) to the three following prompts:
- What attracts you to the Cristo Rey mission? Why do you feel you are a match for this unique opportunity to be a member of the founding faculty at Cristo Rey Orange County High School?
- What is your vision for Campus Ministry at Cristo Rey? How will you inspire students and build a vibrant Catholic community that is open to students of all faiths?
- What will you do to cultivate a Catholic school culture that supports students in mind and spirit within your first 30 days as director of campus ministry? What will you do over the course of the first year?